President: Muhammad Awais Khan
Vice President: Lt. Khurram Shahzad
Secretary-General: Hafiz Rehan Nadeem
Joint Secretary: Tehreem Tufail
Vice President Admin & Finance: Muhammad Fiaz Khan
Vice President Research & Technical: Farrukh Ali Ashraf
Vice President Planning & Development: Awais Ali
Vice President Social Affairs: Noman Akhtar
Vice President Legal Affairs: Zia-ur-Rehman Zia
Secretary Press & Publication: Uzair Ahmad
Secretary Industrial Linkages: Motasim Khakwani
Secretary Health & Nutrition: Dr. Munazzah Awais
Chief Coordinator: Kamran Saleem
Coordinator (Islamabad): Abdullah Sarfraz
Coordinator (Lahore): Daud Suleman Awan
Coordinator (Karachi): Neemi Siddiqui
Coordinator (Quetta): Shahzad Muhammad Hayat
Coordinator (Peshawar): Mariam Khan
Coordinator (Faisalabad): Hafiz Aman Ullah
Coordinator (Sargodha): Muhammad Modassar Nawaz
Coordinator (Multan): Ubaid-ur-Rehman
Ambassador: Umais Ali (UOS),
Ambassador:Mahad Islam (MNSUAM),
Ambassador:Abdullah Rafiq (USA),
Ambassador:M. Zubair Khalid (GCUF),
Ambassador:Talha Maqbool (GCUF),
Ambassador:Ashmal Batool Zaidi (NED),
Ambassador:Aqsa Fahim (JUW),
Ambassador:Tayaba Arif Hashmi (PU),
Ambassador:Mehreen Riaz (PU),
Ambassador:Shafeeqa Irfan (UOS),
Ambassador:Wisha Saeed (BZU),
Ambassador:Sonia Nabi (JUW),
Ambassador:Moiz Ahmad khan (UOK),
Ambassador:Sadia Aziz (UOK),
Ambassador:Malala Panezai (UOB),
Ambassador:Rehan Ashraf (UOK),
Ambassador:Muhammad Azeem (PMAS, ARID),
Ambassador:Muhammad Zain Shahid (PMAS ARID)
NAFS 2020 Plan
- Nationwide Awareness Campaign on Promotion of Safe-Nutritious Food & healthy lifestyles
- Capacity Building Sessions Whole Year on Workplace Nutrition & Health
- Awareness Session on “Emerging Halal Industry; Role of Islamic & Technical Scholars” on 04 Jan 2020 at Karachi.
- International Food Technology & HORECA World Conference at Expo Center Lahore 27-29 Jan 2020.
- International Conference Food & Health on 11-13 Feb 2020 at Expo Center Lahore.
- Corporate Session on Food Business Investment with Pakistan Association of Dubai in GULFOOD 16-18 Feb 2020 hosted by NAFS PAKISTAN.
- Seminar on Safe & Nutritious Food; Our National Responsibility in April 2020 at Peshawar.
- 12th Consumer Food Safety Conference at Marriott Hotel Karachi in March 2020.
- Training Session on PS 4992:2016 at Multan, Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad in March 2020.
- Invention to Innovation Summit Punjab in March 2020 at Punjab University Lahore.
- International Water Conference on 21-23 April 2020 at Islamabad
- National Seminar on Halal Accreditation; Adding Value to Lifestyle & Economic Success in April 2020 at Karachi & Lahore.
- National Road Show on Halal, Safe & Nutritious Food in April 2020.
- Nationwide Celebrations of World Food Safety Day in June 2020.
- Capacity Building Sessions for Food Professionals, Food Authority Officers and SME’s.
- 2nd Pakistan Food-Nutrition International Summit in September 2020 at Islamabad.
- International Symposium on Pakistan Halal Industry in October 2020 at Lahore.
- Nationwide Celebrations of World Food Day in October 2020.
- International Conference on “Water Security & Sustainability” at Expo Center Lahore in October 2020.
- Seminar on Food Safety; Our National Responsibility in October 2020 at Quetta.
- World Halal Summit and OIC Halal Expo at Istanbul in November 2020.
- National Seminar on Sustainable Food Safety Systems in December 2020 at Expo Center Lahore.
- 20 Nutrition Sensitive Food Startup by NAFS PAKISTAN Team Members in 2020.